3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join our Application Services Practice! As the Salesforce Consultant your focus will be to lead a team of Salesforce experts on Salesforce implementation projects. Working with clients directly, you will build requirements documentation including workflows, functional and non-functional specifications, use cases, and user stories. You will work with internal Salesforce Technical Architects to ensure client requirements and expectations are included in the final solution design. You will be involved in the build phase of each Salesforce project to ensure best practices are followed for configurations and customizations. Furthermore, you will be included in presales activities such as project scoping and analysis.
· Identifies, establishes, and documents scope and parameters of functional requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics
· Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
· Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
· Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforces and redefines, as necessary
· Takes a proactive role in communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to include verbally or through written documentation to project managers and other stakeholders to ensure issues and solutions are understood
· Develop nonfunctional requirements for new and/or modified application software and web systems targeting the end user and system developer audiences
· Work directly with Salesforce Technical Architects to research, analyze, and manage the design and implementation of applications and reporting systems from simple to moderate complexity
· Work with the PMO to create project plans and participate in all phases of the project life cycle where you would serve as the primary liaison to stakeholders
· Build, configure, and customize the Salesforce platform to meet project requirements
· Take part in the quality assurance process by writing test scripts and perform or coordinate the review of the quality assurance process to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized
· Participate in the creation of training documentation and manuals for clients and team members
· Demonstrate accountability and initiative in the management of multi-issue workloads
· 3-5 years of recent experience in a Salesforce Consultant role
· Active Sales and/or Service Cloud Certified Consultant certification
· Experience building requirements for Sales and Service Cloud projects
· Experience with corporate legal and law firm processes
· Ability to interview client Subject Matter Experts to define workflow, business logic, and document findings
· Working knowledge of an application flowcharting tool such as LucidChart or Balsamiq
· Experience developing reports and dashboards to communicate progress
· Ability to collaborate with other team members
· Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive stakeholders
· Ability to establish/maintain high-level of customer trust and confidence
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action
Education and Training
College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, Project/Product Management, Finance, or Business Administration, preferred or similar work experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
· This position is fully remote