3TG Steps to your New Job:
Step 1: Apply by sending your Resume and Filling out the candidate link.
Step 2: You will have an interview with our HR specialist to verify your information and see what jobs you qualify for based on your eligible skills.
Step 3: Now that we have all your information verified, you will be ready to work. We will send you out on a job either on-site or virtual as soon as possible.
We are seeking an Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive 3TG Staffing Solutions company success.
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of general secretarial, clerical, and administrative support functions/processes or a few specialized or essential clerical functions in support of a unit or office and related personnel. May enter data and/or process documents and records. Work is performed under the minimum supervision of a clerical or administrative supervisor. Completes tasks and assignments associated with administrative support functions (ie, licensure, personnel, purchasing, records management, inventory, or similar function). Provides clerical support such as white paper, e-filing, creating PowerPoints, and sorting emails. Provides clerical support within assigned functional area (ie processing/transactions, review of applications, scheduling interviews, assessing/collecting information for projects or programs. Provides general clerical support to an e-office, including such tasks as extensive research data entry/maintenance, maintaining record-keeping and HRIS, etc. Uses independent judgment and initiative to perform administrative, marketing, and secretarial duties in support of an individual employee or group of employees.
Bachelors or master’s ability to perform complex e-office functions and computer-related duties.
• Maintain CRM, social handles (LinkedIn, IG, FB, Twitter) executive email box, calendly, Mail Chimp
• Plan and schedule appointments and events
• Answer incoming/outbound telephone calls
• Maintain reports and dashboards for weekly/quarterly meetings
• Develop and implement continuous administrative improvements
• Perform all other virtual office tasks in a timely manner
• Previous experience in heavy administrative task, and marketing, or other related fields
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent written, verbal, computer communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
We are looking for a responsible Government Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Summary of essential job functions
Contracts Specialist provides subject matter expertise, advice, and support to PMs to create documentation to include market research, performance work statements, statements of work, acquisition plans, source selection documents, and other related documents. This position assists with contract management (supporting the Contracting Officer’s Representative) to create modifications, tracking deliverables, attending meetings, etc.
Key activities include: Preparing, reviewing, and negotiating Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts, and product reseller agreements Entering contractual agreements into tracking system.
• Two years of administrative and or contracting experience with a basic knowledge of the contractual documents, terms.
• Exceptional organizational and writing skills
• Demonstrate ability to support multiple competing demands
• Good communication skills
• Excellent grammar written and verbally
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Additional Abilities required
Strong MS Excel skills would be beneficial
Minimum Position Requirements
• AA/BS degree in either accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, communication, project/ program, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management, or 5 years’ experience in contract management
• Receive incoming calls and route to appropriate departments in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure all visitors are properly greeted, checked in, assisted, and checked out.
• Straighten and maintain the reception area, break areas and conference rooms as instructed.
• Receive deliveries from customers and couriers and immediately notify the proper departments for pick up.
• Collect and sort mail as instructed.
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to internal employees and external clients and vendors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to prioritize and multitask Industry and Work Experience:
• Minimum of one year customer service experience required
Works in coordination with the leadership team to provide end-to-end writing support for assigned proposal section(s) or volume in response to Federal solicitations to ensure delivery of a well-written, compelling, and compliant response.
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors: Communications (Required), Bachelors: English (Required), Bachelors: Journalism (Required), Bachelors (Required)
Payrate: $ 15.00 hourly
Empowering a Winning Culture working from home
The Call Center Representative provides over-the-phone support on a wide range of mobile/internet/ cable products and services, including accounts and billing, diagnostics, enhancements and repairs. You will have advanced diagnostic tools to help you address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly, talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support to get things back on track. Understanding the products and your customers? sense of urgency will help you create a satisfying customer experience.
This is Full-time entry-level to mid-level customer service role troubleshooting and resolving service issues, including repair, billing, and accounts.
• Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through the computer.
• Review employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
• Maintain current knowledge of assigned project programs and services through ongoing classroom and computer-based training.
• Possess the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
• Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy, and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
• Possess the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
• Possess exceptional conversational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask
• Possess the ability to decipher and articulate the customer perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
• Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
• Perform additional tasks as directed
Essential skills and experience
• High School diploma or equivalency and 3 years customer service-related experience in financial services and/or health care industry.
• Ability to multi-task (talk and type at the same time) and use multiple applications.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
• Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite, Windows applications, and Lotus Notes while focusing on multi-tasking using several windows applications at once while assisting a customer.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service while ensuring that the customers’ questions, issues, and concerns have been satisfied.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
• Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and dependable in an environment constantly upgrading, and enhancing service to its customers.
• Flexibility to work specified shift and extended hours as necessary
Job Location: Morrow, GA
• Expected Start Date: 09/21/2021
There is a 100% attendance expectation for the training period. No exceptions.
This job requires to be on site for the first 2 to 5 days for equipment pick up and training.
After 1000 hours you are eligible: 401K and 5 weeks paternity/maternity leave to all employees across the company. You are alotted 1 weeks vacation after 90 days of employment. Every year Personal or emergency business days or floating holidays. Each full-time employee will accrue PTO bi-weekly in hourly increments based on their length of service as defined below. PTO is added to the employee’s PTO bank when the bi-weekly paycheck is issued. PTO taken will be subtracted from the employee’s accrued time bank in one-hour increments.