3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Client Specialist to join our team! As a Client Specialist, you will handle customer inquiries, issues, and complaints to ensure high customer satisfaction. The Client Specialist team is looking for people that are passionate about helping others.
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport and showing empathy
- Enjoys ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Review client account activity daily to ensure overall accuracy, proper settlement of transactions and reconciliation of sales credits and fees
- Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Intermediate level of proficiency with computers and software programs
- Experience working in an inbound or outbound contact center (phone, chat and or video)
- Experience in IT financial services
- Experience in sales, cross-selling, upselling, or referring products
- Experience working as a personal financial specialist managing high client volume
Competitive suite of benefits including tuition/dependent care reimbursement, generous medical, 401K, and paid time off offerings
Education: Associates Degree but bachelor’s preferred.