3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team! The Technical Writer shall provide support across the spectrum of A&R and PFPA division activities. The Technical Writer serves as the subject matter expert and focal point for technical writing support functions and assists PFPA directorates in developing, writing, editing, and managing technical documentation including the Performance Work Statement (PWS), Statement of Work (SOW), Market Research, and Justification and Approvals (J&A), White Papers, Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
The Technical Writer will assist with acquisition and requirements with edits on acquisition documents, reports, manuals, briefs, evaluation criteria documents for proposals, and documents for contract modification. The Technical Writer must be proficient in organizing, developing, preparing, writing, editing, and printing manuals, presentations, technical specifications, process or data flow diagrams, and complex analytical reports.
- BA degree in English or related field
- 7 years experience as a technical writer
- Must have an active DOD Secret Clearance
• Assist in collecting and organizing information for the preparation of user manuals, training materials, proposals, and reports.
• Have comprehensive knowledge and technical oversight of acquisition planning policies, regulations, guidelines, and processes. The Technical Writer shall have the ability to manage multiple procurement projects with simple and complex procedures.
• Support and assist the A&R in analyzing, organizing, developing, preparing, writing, editing, and printing manuals, presentations, technical specifications, process or data flow diagrams, and complex analytical reports.
• Interact with the program office technical staff, analysts, program managers, and the customer in the development of their required documents preparation, presentation, and publication of applications concepts. The individual shall coordinate, assemble, review, research, edit, update, analyze, and prepare technical reports/documents both in hard copy and electronically.