3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Solutions Engineer II (Data Center)
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Solutions Engineer II (Data Center) to join our technology team! As the Solutions Engineer II (Data Center), you will be a key contributor in delivering engagements with our clients. You will implement their private and hybrid cloud data center environments by utilizing servers, storage, virtualization, orchestration/automation, high-availability, backup, and disaster recovery systems. Additionally, you will be working with our clients to incorporate public cloud services from Microsoft, Amazon, and others.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing data center solutions, a proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Implement, troubleshoot, and support servers, storage, virtualization, orchestration/automation, high-availability, backup, and disaster recovery technologies
· Implement, troubleshoot, and support iSCSI, fibre channel, and FCoE fabrics
· Perform data migration and migration planning services
· Provide data center performance and capacity analysis
· Perform storage replication, backup, and DR tests and POCs using native and 3rd party tools
· Deliver customer training and knowledge transfer
· Create Service Standards in design, documentation, configuration, and implementation
· Communicate regularly with the Service Delivery Manager on client satisfaction and review client initiatives
· Provide accurate and on-time updates to team members, project managers, and management team
· Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
· Maintain required vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
· Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience with VMware products including, but not limited to vSphere, SRM, vRealize, vSAN, Horizon, and NSX
· Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience with Dell EMC products including, but not limited to Unity, Isilon, RecoverPoint, Avamar, Data Domain, and VxRail
· Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience with Cisco products including, but not limited to UCS servers, Hyperflex HCI, and MDS SAN Fabric
· The following certifications are preferred, not required:
o One or more active VMware professional level certifications (VCP6-DCV, VCP6-NV, VCP-DCV 2021), preferred
o One or more active CISCO professional level certifications (CCNP Data Center, CCNA), a plus
o One or more active Dell EMC professional level certifications (EMCIE, EMCTA, DECS-IE), a plus
o One or more active Cloud certifications (Azure, AWS), a plus
· Experience in deployment and troubleshooting datacenter technology-related issues through data collection and analysis
· Experience in the deployment and troubleshooting of Windows and Linux environments
· Experience in standing up and supporting public cloud providers, Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS, in a SaaS, PaaS, and DRaaS environment
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
· Must have technical experience in design, deployment, and troubleshooting
· Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
· A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
· Ability to provide training to customers and peers
· Ability to work both independently and as part of team, depending on project scope
· Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
· A proven track record of high-quality solution implementations
· Must be a team player and contributor
· Energy, excitement, passion, and desire to make an impact for Client and their customers
· Approximately 10% – 25% travel in the DE Valley area is required
· Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. This position requires lifting servers and moving equipment around. Assistance is provided for equipment that is over 50lbs.