3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for Small Business Specialists who can advise and advocate for our client’s most important financial needs. You will be working in a centralized phone-based sales environment and understand that being there for our clients is our number one priority.
As a Small Business Specialist, you can look forward to
- Working in a collaborative environment with a team of professional Centralized Small Business Bankers and managers in a contact center.
- Listening to, understanding and providing needs-based financial solutions for our Small Business clients.
- Identifying and handling cross-sell opportunities.
- Serving as resident expert for Small Business products, services, and strategies through the telephone channel.
- Through inbound/outbound calls and the handling of referrals, acquiring and deepening Small Business client relationships with a focus on client experience
- Communicating with clients on the phone throughout the entire shift with structured breaks.
- Navigating multiple computer systems while interacting with the client.
- Incentive opportunities for meeting and/or exceeding critical performance standards.
- Opportunity for advancement with structured career development paths.
- World-class suite of benefits including tuition and childcare reimbursement and employee discount programs.
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Has a commitment to teamwork and the flexibility to work the schedule
- Has the ability to work effectively and efficiently and multi-task in a high call volume environment
- Has the ability to engage with clients, begin a conversation and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language and building rapport
- Is comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Has a minimum of two years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling and/or referring products
- Has at least an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
- Is self-motivated and results-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Has strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Contact center experience
- Banking/financial services experience
Telephone sales experience