3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Service Desk Supervisor
As the Service Desk Supervisor, you will be the front-line supervisor for our Service Desk team and report to the Service Desk Manager. This role will include items such as maintaining coverage by setting the schedule, addressing ticket escalations, and being the first point of escalation for issues from the Service Desk. Other duties will include onboarding of new customers into service desk, resource planning and process documentation. This role will work closely with the Service Desk Manager to maintain and exceed SLA’s.
· Supervision of daily activities for Service Desk technicians.
· Perform audits of completed tickets for compliance using ITIL best practices.
· Provide feedback on daily work activities to assist with mentoring technicians
· Support direct escalation of incidents and requests from within the service desk team
· Ensures that activities are being performed, and all process issues are escalated to the Service Desk Manager.
· Provides regular status reports to the Service Desk Manager.
· Coordinate onboarding of new service desk technicians
· Supports onboarding and offboarding Customers.
· Develops documenting any new or repeatable procedures with the goal of increasing First Contact Resolution (FCR).
· Upkeep customer information and procedures in our knowledgebase.
· Ability to follow items through to completion. Specifically, around process improvements
· Setting the schedule and verifying coverage for 24 x7 environment.
· Complete annual reviews and participate in hiring process.
· 5+ years of technology experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management and strong understanding of ITIL and incident management practices.
· 3+ years in a lead or supervisory role.
· Understanding of scope and scope boundaries will be helpful
· Must be able to understand the technologies at high level and delegate tasks based on priority and resource availability.
· Demonstrated experience being organized and process driven
· Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
· Experience with network monitoring tools, technologies, and processes.
· Strong communication skills a must.
· Experience working in a call center environment is a plus
· ITIL v3 or v4 certification or training a plus
Job Type & Expectations
· This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
· Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment.
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.