3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Service Desk Incident Coordinator First Shift
First Shift 7am to 3:30pm
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Incident Coordinator to join our Managed Services team! As the Service Desk Incident Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring incidents are identified and categorized correctly, initial triage is performed, relevant information is gathered, and unresolved issues are escalated properly according to SLA guidelines. The Service Desk Coordinator works with members of the Managed Services Team to bring timely resolution to incidents.
· Assigns incidents to Support Technicians or Groups
· Works with Service Desk team to ensure proper recording and triage of incidents
· Communicates back to customers on major incidents notifying when systems have recovered, or services restored
· Monitors incident/request queue volume and manages workloads to ensure that Service Level and Operational Level Agreements are met
· Identifies and documents potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive incidents
· 3+ years of experience in a systems administration position or similar type of position
· 5+ years of technology experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management, and strong understanding of ITIL and incident management practices
· Strong working knowledge of end-user client hardware, including PC workstations, office peripherals, Android/iOS smartphones and tablets; client software, including Windows operating systems (Windows 7 and up), Office 365 on-premises and cloud-based workloads (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams), and Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Fundamental understanding of technologies including networking, infrastructure, MS cloud, and cyber security
· Fundamental understanding of networking topographies and technology
· Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya)
· Experience with network monitoring tools, technologies, and processes
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple queues in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communication skills a must
Job Type & Expectations
· This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week
· Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment
· Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed