3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect. As a Presales Senior Solutions Architect, you will be a key contributor and lead engagements with our clients to design Cloud and Hybrid Cloud focused solutions. In this position, you will collaborate with our clients to define journey maps, adoption plans, and long-term strategy. You will have the opportunity to execute a solution selling methodology while fulfilling requests for service and solution proposals from customers and field sales teams.
If you have a proven track record of success architecting public and hybrid cloud solutions, proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and proven ability to lead and execute consultative architecture engagements then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Required experience working in a pre-sales environment on solutions around:
- Public Cloud Technologies – Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Infrastructure-as-a-service, Platform-as-a-service, backup and recovery, disaster recovery
- Hybrid Cloud Technologies – Azure VMware Solutions, VMware Cloud (VMC) on AWS, Microsoft Azure Stack, workload mobility
- Required experience in developing statements of work, proposals, and RFP responses to clients
- Required experience in conducting white boarding sessions, creating diagrams, technical solution roadmaps
- Experience with exploring and examining the client’s business goals and objectives to create solutions
- Experience presenting solutions to clients and addressing any issues/concerns
- Ability to identify, validate, and grow opportunities in high potential customer accounts
- Ability to partner with the sales team
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going beyond customer expectations
- Provide pipeline and forecast updates as needed
- Provide market intelligence to management staff and participate in development of future solution strategies and offerings
- Participate with OEM vendors and SE teams on product roadmaps and strategy
- Participate in the preparation of sales campaigns, business plans, and technology heat maps for prospects
- Participate in continued education in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Maintain existing certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Preferred experience in pricing and scoping managed service designs
- Required 5+ years of experience architecting and evangelizing Microsoft Azure public cloud solutions and services
- Strongly prefer experience with hybrid and multi cloud solutions including Azure VMware Solutions, VMware Cloud on AWS and Azure Stack HCI
- Strongly prefer experience with cloud backup and disaster recovery technologies and solutions from Dell-EMC, Cohesity and Druva
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- A desire to learn and be a problem solver
- Prefer professional level certifications from Microsoft and Amazon Web Services
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for us and our customers
Education and Training
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience in a Pre-Sales Engineer, Architect or Consultant role
- Multiple industry-recognized certifications
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
- This position is a fully remote (WFH) position
- This position will require occasional travel to customer sites as needed for discovery and planning
- This position will require occasional visits to the regional office in PA