3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
SCCM Desktop Admin
Temp to perm
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a SCCM Engineer/Administrator Admin to join an existing team to assist in the management and administration of SCCM in support of software deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, and inventory and reporting. The selected candidate will be required to work cross-functionally with other technical teams to troubleshoot issues, support projects and design solutions.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the deployment tool platform (SCCM)
- Troubleshoot all areas of SCCM as required; desktop and/or server
- Responsible for scheduling and delivering software deployments to designated workstations
- Responsible for understanding end-user computing environment and providing guidance and recommendations to customer based on industry best practices for Windows OS Management, including software deployments, patch management, and OS Deployment
- Meets regularly with government and team managers to understand priorities and to ensure the successful completion of deliverables
- Consistently meet deadlines established by management and is accountable for adhering to established procedures, and communicating risks, issues, and solutions.
- Attends weekly technical support meetings. Routinely shares ideas for enhancing services, deployments, and improving the customer experience
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks appropriately
- Provide training to support groups/users
- Create new and update existing documentation detailing procedures and processes
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with users, clients, colleagues, and managers
- Willing to take on new responsibilities to meet changing business demands
- Attention to detail when performing job functions
- Customer Service Experience, strong competency in interacting with higher-level managers internally and externally
- Ability to collaborate within a team dynamic to assign tasks and follow through to completion
- Ability to communicate issues/concerns while also providing viable resolutions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and tasks
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to customer requests utilizing existing tools
- Ability to work cross-functionally and work transparently
- Proactive and possess great interpersonal skills, must be able to lead by example and be hands-on
- Ability to introduce new technology and more efficient methods to meet customer needs
- Drive a culture of operational and service excellence to deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness of IT service operations
- Ability to create and deliver reports that clearly depict team accomplishments and value
- Ability to present information to the customer in a clear and concise manner which allow them to make informed decisions based on team recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Knowledge of Change Management and Configuration Management principles and tools in an Information Technology Environment.
- Experience with basic Scripting (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
- Experience in a Microsoft Active Directory environment, including knowledge of group policy, DNS, DHCP, and VPN technologies
- Experience using Remedy Service Desk to track service requests and tickets
- Technical certifications (any of A+, Network+, Security+, Microsoft (MCSE/MCSA/MCP/MCITP/MCDBA or equivalent), Microsoft Windows 7/10 Certifications, or similar)
EDUCATION & SPECIAL TRAINING:
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required, or experience in lieu of degree.