3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Salesforce Technical Architect
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our Application Services Practice!
As the Salesforce Architect your focus will be to work with Client Salesforce Consultants to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions. You will create and evaluate solution alternatives, recommend the right solution, and provide implementation guidance. You will be ultimately responsible for the technical solution provided to the client and will oversee the implementation of the technical details throughout the project’s lifecycle.
· Ultimately responsible for the success of the technical solution for projects
· Strong background in Salesforce system design, customization, implementation, and management
· Experience with XML, SQL/SOQL, Apex, Visual Force.
· Translates conceptual customer requirements into a solution design in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
· Work directly with Salesforce Consultants to ensure successful technical outcomes related to discovered functional, and non-functional requirements
· Build, configure, and customize the Salesforce platform to meet project requirements
· Take part in the quality assurance process by writing test scripts and perform or coordinate the review of the quality assurance process to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized
· Participate in the creation of training documentation and manuals for clients and team members
· Demonstrate accountability and initiative in the management of multi-issue workloads
· 3-5 years of recent experience in a Salesforce Architect role
· Active Salesforce Architect certification preferred
· Experience building solutions for Sales and Service Cloud projects
· Ability to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a complete solution
· Ability to collaborate with other team members
· Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive stakeholders
· Ability to establish/maintain high-level of customer trust and confidence
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and take action
Education and Training
College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, Project/Product Management, Finance, or Business Administration, preferred or similar work experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
· This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week
· This position is fully remote