3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for an IT Project Manager II to join our technology team!
In this role, you will be responsible for managing multiple technology projects focused on key operational service towers, including systems, network, storage, virtualization, backup/recovery, productivity, collaboration, identity management, and cyber security. You will also be responsible for driving projects from inception to ultimate closure while working directly with our internal engineers and external customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain project plans, including the development of project timeline, milestones, tasks, resources, task dependencies, and durations
- Deliver projects on time and within budget with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Develop and communicate project status and establish appropriate governance across both business and IT to manage scope, issues, risks, and change
- Input and maintain projects and sales orders in project accounting system; release milestones, review time submissions, and approve project invoices
- Lead project team meetings, including standups, discovery, status calls, sprint planning/reviews, and retrospectives
- Maintain resource calendars for projects and productive activities
- Respond to stakeholder questions/concerns in a productive, professional, and timely fashion
- Manage the integration of IT, business, and vendor deliverables ensuring equipment, licenses, access, and stakeholder availability
- At least 5-7 years’ experience managing multiple IT projects
- 5+ years working with enterprise technology including computer, storage, networking, security, cloud infrastructure (IaaS), cloud services (M365), and SaaS-based applications
- PMP, CSM, or CAPM Certification, preferred
- Good working knowledge of MS Project preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related degree or equivalent experience, a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must have matrix environment experience/ experience working in an MSP/ IT Service type environment
- Good understanding of Microsoft CRM, a plus
- Good understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, a plus
100% remote anywhere in US