3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Compensation: $25-$35 per hour (depending on experience)
The Project Manager will define, organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the company’s research, development, and service implementation efforts.
· Leads team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
· Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
· Plan, manage and execute projects from inception to completion.
· Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
· Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
· Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
· Anticipates problems and works with internal team on problem solving to ensure on time delivery.
· Leads regular production meetings providing project and critical milestone updates.
· Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
· Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
· Communicates and collaborates with designers and developers to provide critical information required to measure projects, programs, and systems.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Asana, Gannt charts, project reporting tools or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, Marketing required.
· At least three years of related experience required
· Understand Agile methodology and principles
· PMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
· Experience with Scrum, or Kanban, methodology
· Experience in government research and documentation management
· Experience in communications and marketing operations