3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for a Microsoft Licensing Manager Modern Workplace to join our technology team! As the Microsoft Licensing Manager Modern Workplace, you will manage our company’s Microsoft licensing platforms. In this position, you will collaborate with our clients, Account Executives, and Pre-Sales Architects to define journey maps, adoption plans, and long-term strategy for customers when it comes to their Microsoft Licensing. You will have the opportunity to help drive go-to-market strategy when it comes to CSP, Open Value, Perpetual, and Enterprise Agreement licensing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage licensing programs and relationship with Microsoft surrounding CSP & other licensing options, including evaluating and reviewing complex Microsoft proposals/amendments, such as CSP, Open Value, and Enterprise Agreements
- Develop and implement both company-wide and client facing training webinars geared toward the latest changes in Microsoft licensing, products, and programs
- Work with practice area leaders to design and execute Microsoft Licensing go-to-market strategy
- Participate in consulting engagements for license fulfillment needs from Professional Services engagements, as needed
- Interpret Microsoft volume license contracts for customers/prospects
- Work with Account Executives and Pre-sales Architects in selling and executing Customers on Net New Microsoft Agreements
- Execute On-Time Renewals and True-ups for existing customers
- Strategize on deliverables for cost analysis/proposal creation
- Provide additional Pre-sales support for the sales team when necessary
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing Microsoft Licensing programs including CSP, Enterprise Agreements, Open Value/Perpetual
- Demonstrated ability to manage the life cycle of client agreements and renewals
- Broad business and leadership acumen with a demonstrated ability to achieve goals with a high degree of self-initiation and independence
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication documentation, and customer facing skills
Education and Training
- 6+ Years of hands-on Experience with Microsoft Licensing Programs
- Multiple industry recognized certifications (preferred)
- Experience working with both SMB and Enterprise customers
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full time, permanent position 40 hours/week
- This position is fully remote (WFH) position
- This position will require occasional travel to customer sites as needed for discovery and planning
- This position will require occasional visits to the regional office in Blue Bell, PA