A Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing team to carry out marketing campaigns. Their duties include researching market trends and compiling reports about consumer needs, creating marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts, or social media posts, and assisting in executing marketing events for a corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
Tracks sales data, maintain promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares a report. Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars. Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expenses, and new business data. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data. Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with the graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipts.
Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases. Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists. Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests. Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in the financial services industry or technology software industry in a sales and/or account management role with demonstrated revenue quota achievement
- Superior communication skills up to the C level with the ability to facilitate establishing executive level relationships with clients
- Prior experience in banking or credit union space – either as a practitioner or vendor to the industry.
- Well-versed in consultative, solutions-based selling.
- Experience with relationship management or sales, including strong business acumen, strategic planning skills, and operations/escalation management.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple simultaneous projects in multiple customers.
- General working knowledge of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and CRM tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently from remote locations.
- SaaS/PaaS Software Solution selling experience
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.