3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Inside Sales Specialist
At 3TG Staffing Solutions, our Advanced Client Solutions team is looking for people passionate about helping others. Our Specialists are committed to the financial wellness of our clients. As life needs to change, our Specialists are here to listen, provide one-on-one advice, and connect clients with solutions that help them achieve their financial goals.
Inside Sales Specialist
- A competitive suite of benefits including tuition/dependent care reimbursement, generous medical, 401K, and paid time off offerings
- Financial incentives for meeting and/or exceeding performance standards, including cash and stock
- Medium and Long term career opportunities where internal mobility and promotions throughout the company are actively encouraged
- Collaborating with a team of professional sales specialists and leaders in a fun, dynamic environment
- A schedule that helps you achieve better work-life balance (Ask one of our recruiters about our schedule options)
- World-class training and on-the-job personalized support from dedicated coaches and leaders who are invested in your success
- Displays passion, commitment, and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives
- Has the ability to engage with clients and seek to understand their needs while actively sharing options using plain language, building rapport, and showing empathy
- Is curious, has a growth mindset, and is comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Enjoys ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Has an intermediate level of proficiency with computers
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in sales, cross-selling, upselling, or referring products
- Experience working in an inbound or outbound contact center (phone, chat, and or video) Experience working as a Personal Banker managing high client volume
What are the 4 non-negotiable requirements of this position?
Customer Service Skills
Commitment to the company.
Consistency in work ethic.