3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to join our growing team! In this role, you will be a key contributor to our PreSales team focusing on supporting our sales engineering efforts. You will work closely with sales and engineering teams to help support client requests. The ideal candidate will have variety of technology knowledge in hardware, software, and licensing solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Solution Architects by providing answers to technical questions on features, functions, and capabilities
- Interact with distributors to ensure SLAs are met and quotes returned in a timely manner with accuracy
- Coordinate, develop, and deliver Bill of Materials for VMWare, DellEMC, Cohesity, Cisco, and other vendor solutions with a focus on accuracy and inclusion of supplemental items
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Data gathering and analysis of reporting for quarterly reviews and sizing exercises
- Assist in converting End-of-Life / End-of-Sale parts to valid configurations
- Review and analyze install base reports with clients while identifying areas of improvement
- Establish and develop business relationships with vendors
- Stay up to date with OEM incentives and promotions
- Maintain existing vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Assist with the creation of Level of Effort and Statements of Work
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Support similar activities for other lines of businesses as needed
- Strong background with IT fundamentals and familiarity with VMWare, Cisco, and DellEMC product lines and general knowledge of other OEM’s such as Cohesity
- Analyze customer needs and help define strategies to fulfill the clients’ requirements
- Superb communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytic skills
- Positive attitude and enjoy solving problems using deductive and inductive reasoning
- Genuine excitement for technology with a desire to learn and grow your skills
Education and Experience:
- 1+ year(s) of Information Technology/Datacenter experience
- Currently have or working towards CCNA certification or open to obtaining CCNA certification
- Preferred: Experience working with VMWare Licensing, Dell Online Solutions Configurator, and Cisco Commerce Workspace
- Preferred: 1+ year(s) of sales engineering experience
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week
- This position is a fully remote (WFH) position with an Eastern time-zone based schedule
- Associate level seniority