Customer Service Representative I
Payrate: $11-14 hourly!!
3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries
Position Summary: On-site Call Center Representative is responsible for answering and handling inbound/outbound calls. Remote Call Center Representative is accountable for answering all concerns and questions while providing excellent customer service. Remote Call Center Representative will be responsible for providing professional, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, and responsive customer service to ensure the member receives excellent customer-focused telephone service. Must have healthcare call center experience. Training is 4 weeks long with incentives.
Learning customer systems CS Pro, Sharepoint, Upoint, and Knowledge Central
- Assist customers with a wide variety of questions via information accessed through the computer.
- Review employee accounts and answer questions based upon established policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of assigned project programs and services through ongoing classroom and computer-based training.
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot complex issues with little guidance
- Possess a high degree of tack, diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with all types of customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure in a call center environment
- Possess exceptional conversational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Possess the ability to decipher and articulate the customer perspective so that the customer’s needs and concerns are accurately and empathetically addressed
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Perform additional tasks as directed
Essential skills and experience
- College degree or Junior College degree in addition to 2-year full-time customer service-related experience in financial services and/or health care industry preferred.
- 1 to 2-year customer service-related experience in financial services and/or the health care industry.
- Ability to multi-task (talk and type at the same time) and use multiple applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Suite, Windows applications, and Lotus Notes & CS while focusing on multi-tasking using several windows applications at once while assisting a customer.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while ensuring that the customers questions, issues, and concerns have been satisfied.
- Manage client account with healthcare enrollment(Preferred).
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and dependable in an environment constantly upgrading, and enhancing service to its customers.
- Flexibility to work specified shifts and extended hours as necessary.
Temp to Perm