3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for Market Client Relationship Manager (MCRM) for one of our clients. In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Client Relationship Manager (SCRM) to support the ongoing development of the Elite Growth Practice roles, Wealth Management Client Associates, and the Operations staff.
- Ensuring client service expectations are met and exceeded while balancing the risk and exposure
- Managing the branch’s Wealth Management Client Associates and Service Support Staff
- Representing the office with clients, prospects, Financial Advisor recruits, vendors, regulators and outside legal counsel
- Requires diversification and experience with Trend Analysis, Risk Assessment, Human Resources and broad Industry Knowledge
- Coaching teams to deliver a modern, digital first service model focusing on client satisfaction
- Proactively identifying opportunities to connect Financial Advisors and clients to the broader enterprise
- Managing the daily operations ensuring compliance to industry regulations, and policies and procedures
Candidates are required to currently hold Series 7 AND Series 66 (or Series 63 AND Series 65), Series 9 AND Series 10 (or Series 8) equivalent licenses
- Series 3, 31 licenses, if warranted
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience required
- Current or previous Wealth Management experience strongly preferred
- Self-motivated and client centric
- Expert knowledge of regulatory and supervisory requirements and corporate policies and procedures
- Investment product knowledge (i.e., 401K, Options, Annuities, Tax, Retirement Plans, Money Funds, Mutual Funds, Liabilities, Margin, Trust Operations, etc.)
- Prior trend analysis experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong management skills, including the ability to effectively plan, monitor, influence, negotiate, supervise and delegate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience