3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are a 100% women-owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training, and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top-quality direct-hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for an Azure .NET Application Developer to join our technology team! This role requires strong technical and functional knowledge of .NET development leveraging a wide range of Application related Azure Services including Azure DevOps, Dataverse, and Azure Logic, Web, and Function apps.
- Coding, testing, and implementing custom Applications
- Identify and resolve bugs and performance issues
- Optimizing and enhancing existing applications and interfaces to meet functional requirements
- Assist with Proof of Concepts to evaluate solutions
- Assist with documentation
- Provide estimates for projects and tasks
- Strong understanding .NET Framework, including .NET Core
- Strong understanding of foundational application related Azure services
- This role requires at least 5 years of experience with the following:
- Agile development practices and disciplines such as CI/CD, Kanban
- Azure DevOps including Visual Studio, Pipelines, Test plans
- Web API or writing RESTful services
- Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL, Azure SQL Services
- Mobile development frameworks such as Xamarin
- Publishing to mobile app stores
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns such as Unit of Work or Repository
- Strong desire for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Energy, excitement, passion, and desire to make an impact for our company
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week
- 100% remote work from home