3TG Staffing Solutions
Who Are We?
We are 100% women owned business comprised of an encouraging, supportive, and diverse team who work to provide solutions and qualified staff for our clients. Currently, we work remotely. We maintain a high level of communication and function as a cohesive, collaborative team. If we sound like a good fit for you we would love to hear from you!
What do we do?
We help experienced talent regain employment. Our recruiting, training and staffing process ensures effective strategy, efficient planning, and timely execution. We specialize in top quality direct hire, temp-to-hire, and strategy consulting services virtually and on-site. 3TG specializes in business operations positions from entry-level to upper-level management, in a variety of industries.
Agile Project Manager
3TG Staffing Solutions is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our Application Services practice! As the Agile Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams. The Agile Project Manager will manage several concurrent projects using Agile methods with a focus on quality and performance. The goal is to deliver outcomes that meet business requirements while providing exceptional value to Customers.
The expectation is to use your knowledge and experience blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach. Additionally, you will be expected to play a consultative role to ensure the appropriate people, processes, and tools are utilized effectively. This position will give you the opportunity to introduce agile methodologies and metrics into the PMO and help develop an Agile program.
· Manage project scope, budget, and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
· Build task lists, assign work, track progress, remove roadblocks, lead standups, and hold teams accountable for their commitments
· Organize and lead project discovery, planning, working, and status meetings
· Prepare and distribute progress reports and other project communications
· Track, report, and analyze project financials to drive revenues while maintaining costs
· Manage risks, issues, and implement effective system of project governance
· Mentor and develop team members ensuring they are fully engaged and making meaningful contributions
· Support Solution Architects in translating requirements into project scope and deliverables through the development of statements of work (SOW) and change requests
· Recommend and support implementation of Agile best practices
· 5+ years of recent experience as a Project Manager managing application development projects with multi-function teams
· Proven track record of successfully implementing software and web development projects using Agile methodologies
· At least 2 years of experience working in an agile environment
· BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
· Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
o Agile Project Management tools such as Azure DevOps, Jira, Rally, VersionOne, or equivalent
o Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
· Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as strong, working knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
· Demonstrate sufficient technical background to provide credible leadership to development teams and be able to evaluate and address project risks and issues
· Effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
· Ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
· Excellent oral and written communications skills
o Experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including executive stakeholders
o Experience leading Business Analysts and collaborating with Customer stakeholders to develop solutions of high business value
o PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
o This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week
o This is a remote position (approx. 2 days/month in the office if you live in the Philadelphia area)
o There is infrequent travel to Customer sites regionally for discovery and planning (if you live in the Philadelphia area)