• Receive incoming calls and route to appropriate departments in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensure all visitors are properly greeted, checked in, assisted, and checked out.
• Straighten and maintain the reception area, break areas and conference rooms as instructed.
• Receive deliveries from customers and couriers and immediately notify the proper departments for pick up.
• Collect and sort mail as instructed.
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to internal employees and external clients and vendors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to prioritize and multitask Industry and Work Experience:
• Minimum of one year customer service experience required